Joint Military Bases - Business Contracting Assistance
Joint Military Bases and Organizations
Business Contracting Assistance * Products and Services Needed * Points of Contact
Information about small business opportunities with joint military service bases and organizations across the United States. Each entry includes:
- Overview of small business opportunities at each joint military base and organization
- Types of products and services purchased at each joint military base / organization
- Base / organization contracting office information
- Directory of points of contact at joint military bases and organizations for small businesses
Joint Military Bases and Units
(Select a Joint Military Base to obtain small business contracting information.)
- The Pentagon - Department of Defense (DoD)
- Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB)
- Joint Base Andrews (JBA)
- Joint Base Charleston (JBC)
- Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson (JBER)
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis (JBLE)
- Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM)
- Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL)
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH)
- Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA)
- Joint Reserve Base New Orleans (JRB New Orleans)
- Naval Air Station Fort Worth Joint Reserve Base (NAS Fort Worth JRB)
Download our helpful Defense Contracting Guidebooks:
The Wait Can Be Long!
|What Do Military Bases Purchase?
Master list of products, materials, equipment, and services routinely purchased by military bases and DoD organizations.
|Doing Business at Military Bases
Small business opportunities and points of contact at military bases and DoD agencies across the United States.
Detailed step-by-step guidance for becoming a successful subcontractor or supplier to prime defense contractors.