Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst - Small Business Contracting
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst - Small business contracting information and insight for doing business with JB McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. Supplier and vendor business opportunities with prime defense contractors working at JB McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. Information about the types of products, equipment, materials, and services procured to support this defense installation. Helpful points of contact and assistance with doing business at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst.
Download our helpful Defense Contracting Guidebooks:
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst is home to 41 military organizations and operational units. These units come from the Air Force, Air Force Reserve, Air National Guard, Navy, and Army.
The 87th Air Base Wing (87 ABW) is the host unit for Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. The 87th ABW provides installation management support this military base. This includes 3,933 buildings, facilities, and base infrastructure. At Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst are more than 44,000 Airmen, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Coast Guardsmen, civilian workers, and military family members.
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst is home base to several types of aircraft: the C-17 Globemaster III, the KC-10A Extender and the KC-135 Stratotanker. The flying units at this base maintain and operate these aircraft in support of global contingency operations and assigned military missions.
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Organizations and Tenant Units
- 87th Air Base Wing (87th ABW)
- 87th Medical Group
- 87th Mission Support Group
- 621st Contingency Response Wing (621 CRW)
- 305th Air Mobility Wing (305 AMW)
- 514th Air Mobility Wing (Air Force Reserve Command)
- 108th Air Refueling Wing (New Jersey Air National Guard)
- USAF Expeditionary Center
- 21st Expeditionary Mobility Task Force
- Naval Air Warfare Center at Lakehurst (NAWCAD)
- Center for Naval Educational Training (CNATT)
- Naval Mobile Construction Battalion, 21st Battalion
- Marine Aircraft Group 49
- Fleet Logistics Squadron (VR-64)
- Navy Operational Support Center (NOSC) Naval Reserve
- Government Services Agency (GSA)
- Urban Search and Rescue Team, Task Force-1
- Department of Justice, United Air Surveys
- USAF Air Mobility Center, Assault Landing Zone
- U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center (CERDEC) Flight Activity
- Army Support Activity
- 99th Regional Support Command
- Atlantic Division, 75th Training Command
- U.S. Coast Guard Atlantic Strike Team
- 174th Combined Arms Training Brigade
- Army 1st Brigade Mid-Atlantic Recruiting Battalion
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst official website: http://www.jointbasemdl.af.mil/
U.S. Army Fort Dix website: https://www.dix.army.mil/
U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Research, Development and Engineering Center
(CERDEC) website: http://www.cerdec.army.mil/inside_cerdec/i2wd/
Naval Air Warfare Center at Lakehurst (NAWCAD) website: http://www.navair.navy.mil/nawcad/lakehurst/
Additional Resources for Small Businesses:
New Business Opportunities at Military Bases across the United States
(Air Force * Army * Navy * Marine Corps * Department of Defense)
Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst Contracting Office
87th Contracting Squadron (87 CONS)
McGuire AFB, New Jersey 08641
- Small Business Office: (609) 754-5927
- Contracts for Services greater than $150,000: (609) 754-2281
- Contracts for Construction Base Services: (609) 754-2717
- Contracts for Commodities and Services less than $150,000: (609) 754-2976
Army Contracting Command - New Jersey
Building 10 Phipps Road
Picatinny Arsenal , New Jersey 07806-5000
Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division Lakehurst Contracting
Highway 547 Attention: B562-3C
Lakehurst, New Jersey 08733-5083
Phone: 732-323-1830 / 732-323-4589
The Wait Can Be Long!
|What Do Military Bases Purchase?
Master list of products, materials, equipment, and services routinely purchased by military bases and DoD organizations.
|Doing Business at Military Bases
Small business opportunities and points of contact at military bases and DoD agencies across the United States.
Detailed step-by-step guidance for becoming a successful subcontractor or supplier to prime defense contractors.