Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA) - Small Business Contracting Information
Joint Base San Antonio
Joint Base San Antonio, Texas - Small business contracting information and insight for doing business at JB San Antonio. Supplier and vendor business opportunities with prime defense contractors working at JB San Antonio. Information about the types of products, equipment, materials, and services procured to support this defense installation. Helpful points of contact and assistance with doing business at Joint Base San Antonio.
Download our helpful Defense Contracting Guidebooks:
Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA) is comprised of numerous military installations and defense organizations: Randolph Air Force Base, Fort Sam Houston, Lackland Air Force Base, Camp Bullis, and over 200 mission partners. The 502nd Air Base Wing (Air Force) is responsible for providing base support to all JBSA locations. The combined facilities, land, and infrastructure of Joint Base San Antonio is valued at $10.3 billion. The annual budget for JBSA is approximately $800 million.
There is a wide and diverse array of government contracting opportunities for both prime contractors and small businesses at JBSA. A significant portion of contracts awarded by the 502nd Contracting Squadron (502 CONS) is set-aside for small businesses. Last year, this totaled $135 million to small businesses for supporting JBSA.
In addition to the numerous small business set-aside contracts awarded, there are numerous opportunities for small businesses who want to partner with large prime contractors on government contracts. These opportunities are with large prime government contractors as a subcontractor or as a vendor - supplier.
Joint Base San Antonio consists of
several military installations located
in the San Antonio, Texas area.
Joint Base San Antonio (JBSA) Organizations and Tenant Units
- Headquarters, Air Education and Training Command (AETC)
- U.S. Army North (Fifth Army)
- 502nd Air Base Wing (Air Force)
- Installation Management Command (U.S. Army)
- Air Force Recruiting Service (AFRS)
- 24th Air Force (24 AF)
- 25th Air Force (25 AF)
- Army Medical Command (AMC)
- Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center (AFIMSC)
- 59th Medical Wing (59 MW)
- U.S. Army South
- Air Force Personnel Center (AFPC)
- Army Medical Department Center and School
- 19th Air Force (19 AF)
- Southern Regional Medical Command (Army)
- Installation Management Command, Central Region (U.S. Army)
- Navy Medicine Education & Training Command
- Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC)
- 37th Training Wing (37 TW) - (U.S. Air Force)
- Medical Education & Training Campus
- Headquarters, Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC) (U.S. Army)
- Army Dental Command
- 12th Flying Training Wing (12 FTW)
- 149th Fighter Wing (149 FW)
- Headquarters, Air Force Security Forces Center (AFSFC)
- 67th Cyberspace Wing (67 CW)
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- 433rd Airlift Wing (433 AW)
- 688th Cyberspace Wing (688 CW)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
Joint Base San Antonio - official website: http://www.jbsa.mil/
Joint Base San Antonio Contracting Office
502nd Contracting Squadron (502 CONS)
1655 Selfridge Avenue
JBSA Lackland, Texas 78236-5253
Additional Resources for Small Businesses:
New Business Opportunities at Military Bases across the United States
(Air Force * Army * Navy * Marine Corps * Department of Defense)
Types of products and services commonly purchased by Joint Base San Antonio
and other defense organizations and bases: (View Master List)
The Wait Can Be Long!
|What Do Military Bases Purchase?
Master list of products, materials, equipment, and services routinely purchased by military bases and DoD organizations.
|Doing Business at Military Bases
Small business opportunities and points of contact at military bases and DoD agencies across the United States.
Detailed step-by-step guidance for becoming a successful subcontractor or supplier to prime defense contractors.