Joint Base Langley-Eustis - Small Business Contracting Information
Joint Base Langley-Eustis - Small business contracting information and guidance. Assistance with business opportunities as suppliers and vendors to prime defense contractors working at JB Langley-Eustis. Information about the types of products, equipment, materials, and services procured to support this Air Force installation. Helpful points of contact and assistance with doing business at Joint Base Langley-Eustis.
Download our helpful Defense Contracting Guidebooks:
Joint Base Langley-Eustis is comprised of Langley Air Force Base and Fort Eustis (Army). Joint Base Langley-Eustis is home to over 18,000 Air Force and Army personnel. The combined size of Langley and Fort Eustis exceeds 3,600 acres.
The 633rd Contracting Squadron is charged with sustaining this large military complex through awarding contracts to private industry. Over $1 billion in contracts are awarded / managed annually by the 633 CONS at Joint Base Langley-Eustis.
There is a wide and diverse array of government contracting opportunities for both prime contractors and small businesses at Joint Base Langley-Eustis. In addition to the numerous small business set-aside contracts awarded, there are numerous opportunities for small businesses who want to partner with large prime contractors on government contracts. This partnership can take the form of subcontracting or being a vendor supplier.
Langley Air Force Base is located adjacent to
Hampton, Virginia at the mouth of the
Back River's merger with the Chesapeake Bay.
The Fort Eustis is located 17 miles
northwest of Langley at Newport News.
Joint Base Langley-Eustis Organizations and Tenant Units
- Headquarters, Air Combat Command (HQ ACC)
- 633d Air Base Wing (633 ABW)
- 1st Fighter Wing (1 FW)
- 192nd Fighter Wing (192 FW)
- 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing (363 ISRW)
- 480th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing (480 ISRW)
- Air Force Command and Control Integration Center (AFCCIC)
- Air Land Sea Application Center (ALSA)
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Norfolk District (USACE-Norfolk)
- 710th Combat Operations Squadron (710 COS)
- 735th Supply Chain Operations Group - Air Force Materiel Command
- 71st Aerial Port Squadron - 71 APS Air Force Reserve Command
- 512th Mission Support Squadron - 512 MSS Air Force Reserve Command
- U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC)
- 7th Sustainment Brigade
- 128th Aviation Brigade
- 93rd Signal Brigade
- 597th Transportation Brigade
- Army Training Support Center (ATSC)
- Aviation Applied Technology Directorate
- Installation Management Command - Atlantic Region
- Joint Deployment Training Center (JDTC)
- 5th Battalion, 159th Aviation Regiment (U.S. Army Reserve)
Joint Base Langley-Eustis offical website: http://www.jble.af.mil/
633rd Contracting Squadron (633 CONS)
The 633 CONS awards and administer over $1 billion annually in government contracts. The 633 CONS is responsible acquiring the supplies, services and construction support needed to meet mission requirements for the organizations at Joint Base Langley-Eustis.
74 Nealy Avenue, Suite 100
Langley AFB, Virginia 23665
Additional Resources for Small Businesses:
New Business Opportunities at Military Bases across the United States
(Air Force * Army * Navy * Marine Corps * Department of Defense)
Types of products and services commonly purchased by Joint Base Langley-Eustis
and other military organizations and bases: (View Master List)
The Wait Can Be Long!
|What Do Military Bases Purchase?
Master list of products, materials, equipment, and services routinely purchased by military bases and DoD organizations.
|Doing Business at Military Bases
Small business opportunities and points of contact at military bases and DoD agencies across the United States.
Detailed step-by-step guidance for becoming a successful subcontractor or supplier to prime defense contractors.