Government Jobs - Brunswick Georgia (GA)
Federal Civil Service | Government Jobs & Employment in the Brunswick, Georgia (GA) area. There are a number of federal agencies now hiring in the Brunswick, GA area. The positions now available include both blue collar and white collar type jobs. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Applications from the public are being accepted. In most instances, U.S. citizenship is required.
Average number of federal civil service vacancies announced in a typical week for the Brunswick area is: 66 Positions
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES: Below are some of the federal agencies now actively hiring in Brunswick, Georgia and nearby areas. For detailed information about specific job opportunities with each agency, click on the links below.
- Air National Guard (ANG)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Department of the Interior (DOI)
- Department of the Navy
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations