Civil Service Employment - Anniston Army Depot (ANAD) U.S. Army - Alabama
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Anniston Army Depot (ANAD) Alabama. Numerous civilian employment opportunities (various skill categories) at Anniston Army Depot.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service positions provide support for U.S. Army operations and military personnel. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED and HIRED?
Department of Defense and other federal agencies at Anniston Army Depot who are now hiring (or expected to announce new vacancies in the near term) include:
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Headquarters, Anniston Army Depot (ANAD)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Anniston Munitions Center (ANMC)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Army National Guard
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations