Wright-Patterson AFB - Small Business Contracting Information and Assistance
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base (AFB) - Small business base contracting information and assistance. This web page provides information about small business set-aside contracts and subcontracting opportunities with prime defense contractors. Also provided is a compilation of the types of services, products, and materiel routinely procured by Wright-Patterson AFB's base contracting office and Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC).
Download our helpful Defense Contracting Guidebooks:
Wright-Patterson AFB is the U.S. Air Force's single largest defense contracting base with more than 27,000 military, civilian, and contractor employees. Wright-Patterson AFB is the single largest employer in the state of Ohio. The base is home to the Air Force Materiel Command, the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, the Air Force Research Laboratory, the National Air and Space Intelligence Center, the Air Force Institute of Technology, the National Museum of the United States Air Force, as well as over 100 other Air Force units and DoD agencies.
The 88th Air Base Wing is the host unit at Wright-Patterson AFB. The 88th ABW operates the base's airfield and maintains all base infrastructure. The 88th ABW also provides security, communications, medical, legal, personnel, finance, transportation, air traffic control, weather forecasting, public affairs, recreation and chaplain services for base personnel and on-site units.
Wright-Patterson AFB is located about
7 miles northeast of Dayton, Ohio.
Wright-Patterson AFB Organizations and Tenant Units
- Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC)
- Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC)
- Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
- National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC)
- Air Force Security Assistance and Cooperation Directorate (AFSAC)
- 55th Maintenance Squadron (55 MXS)
- 96th Test Group, Aerospace Survivability & Safety (96 TG/OL-AC)
- 338th Recruiting Squadron (338 RS)
- 435th Supply Chain Operations Squadron (435 SCOS)
- 445th Airlift Wing (445 AW) Air Force Reserve Command
- 635th Supply Chain Management Group (635 SCMG OL-AD)
- 655th Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group (655 ISRG)
- Air Force Civil Engineer Center/Environmental Operations Division (AFCEC/CZO)
- Air Force Installation Contract Agency (AFICA)
- Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT)
- Air Force Petroleum Agency (AFPA)
- Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management (DISAM)
- National Museum of the United States Air Force (NMUSAF)
- Air Force Installation Contracting Agency (AFICA)
- Naval Medical Research Unit - Dayton
Wright-Patterson AFB - official website: http://www.wpafb.af.mil/
Wright-Patterson AFB - telephone directory: http://www.wpafb.af.mil/Portals/60/documents/Index/WPFAFB-Telephone-Directory.pdf?ver=2016-06-29-075742-430
Wright-Patterson AFB - base locator: Phone 937‐257‐1110
Additional Resources for Small Businesses:
New Business Opportunities at Military Bases across the United States
(Air Force * Army * Navy * Marine Corps * Department of Defense)
Contracting Offices Supporting Wright-Patterson AFB
2275 D Street
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio 45433-7218
Phone: 937-656-7324 / 937-656-7445
1940 Allbrook Drive
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio 45433-5309
Phone: 937-522-4606 / 937-522-4547 / 937-522-4568
Air Force Research Laboratory - AFRL/PK
Bldg 15, Rm 225
1864 Fourth Street
Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio 45433-7132
Phone: 937-257-2602 / 937-257-1864
We have compiled a master list of the types of products and services that are routinely
procured commercially (or contracted for) by this defense installation and other military
bases and DoD organizations. View Master List
The Wait Can Be Long!
|What Do Military Bases Purchase?
Master list of products, materials, equipment, and services routinely purchased by military bases and DoD organizations.
|Doing Business at Military Bases
Small business opportunities and points of contact at military bases and DoD agencies across the United States.
Detailed step-by-step guidance for becoming a successful subcontractor or supplier to prime defense contractors.