Naval Station Mayport - Small Business Contracting Information
Naval Station Mayport - Small business programs and government contracting assistance for companies wanting to do business with NS Mayport. Information about supplier / vendor business opportunities and subcontracting opportunities with prime defense contractors at Mayport. Compilation of the various types of products, equipment, materials, and specialized services routinely procured by the contracting office at Naval Station Mayport. Also, list of points of contact and telephone directory for DoD organizations at NS Mayport.
Download our helpful Defense Contracting Guidebooks:
Naval Station Mayport (NS Mayport) is a huge naval installation encompassing approximately 3,400 acres. It is the third largest naval facility in the continental United States.
NS Mayport supports over 14,000 active-duty personnel along with 1,400 civilian employees. NS Mayport has an 8,000-foot runway and aviation related facilities that annually support over 135,000 flight operations.
NS Mayport hosts more than 70 tenant organizations and is home port to 22 ships. These ships include: destroyers, AEGIS guided-missile cruisers, and guided-missile frigates.
Naval Station Mayport Organizations
- U.S. Naval Forces South (COMUSNAVSO) - U.S. 4th Fleet (C4F)
- Afloat Training Group Mayport (ATGM)
- Naval Surface Squadron Fourteen (COMNAVSURFRON 14)
- Helicopter Maritime Strike Wing, U.S. Atlantic Fleet (CHSMWL)
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training Unit (CNATTU-JAX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DECA)
- Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO)
- Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron Four Zero (HSM-40)
- Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron Forty-Six (HSM-46)
- Helicopter Maritime Strike Squadron Forty-Eight (HSM-48)
- Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron Light Sixty (HSL-60)
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS)
- Southeast Regional Maintenance Center (SERMC)
- Littoral Combat Ship Squadron Two (LCSRON 2)
- Meteorological and Oceanographic (METOC) Detachment
Naval Station Mayport - official website:
Naval Station Mayport - base directory:
Base Contracting Support at NS Mayport:
Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southeast, ROICC Mayport
P. O. Box 280073
Naval Station Mayport, FL 32228
Phone: 904-270-3167 / 904-270-3218
N68836 Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP) Fleet Logistics Center Jacksonville -Mayport Office
Fleet Contracting Center
Naval Station Mayport, FL 32228
Phone: 904-234-5334 / 904-270-5230
Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Southeast Regional Maintenance Center
Mayport Naval Station, Florida 32228-0158
Phone: 904-270-5126 x-3372 / 904-270-5126 x-5882 / 904-270-5126 x-3516
Additional Resources for Small Businesses:
New Business Opportunities at Military Bases across the United States
(Air Force * Army * Navy * Marine Corps * Department of Defense)
Types of products and services commonly purchased by Naval Station Mayport
(and other military organizations and bases) View Master List
The Wait Can Be Long!
|What Do Military Bases Purchase?
Master list of products, materials, equipment, and services routinely purchased by military bases and DoD organizations.
|Doing Business at Military Bases
Small business opportunities and points of contact at military bases and DoD agencies across the United States.
Detailed step-by-step guidance for becoming a successful subcontractor or supplier to prime defense contractors.