Library - Five Cardinal Rules for Defense Contractors
Five Cardinal Rules for Defense Contractors.
1. Thoroughly understand all the requirements as stated in your contract.
2. Perform and deliver all requirements exactly as called for in the contract.
3. Always deliver on-time. Never miss a required delivery date/time unless prior written consent from an authorized government
contracting official is received.
4. Never deliver less than you promise.
5. Request periodic feedback from your government customer regarding their satisfaction with your performance. Take immediate
corrective action to remedy any problem areas.
Download our helpful Defense Contracting Guidebooks: