Civil Service Employment - Naval Station Everett, Washington
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Naval Station Everett (U.S. Navy), Washington. There are civil service job openings providing support for U.S. Naval operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified job candidates are encouraged to apply.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED and HIRED?
The federal agencies and Naval units now hiring (or projecting future vacancies) at Naval Station Everett include:
- Naval Hospital Bremerton - Naval Medical Command
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard - Naval Sea Systems Command
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Naval Supply Systems Command
- United States Fleet Forces Command
- Commander, Navy Installations
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations