Civil Service Employment - Naval Air Station Lemoore (NAS Lemoore), California
Civil Service Jobs & Employment at Naval Air Station Lemoore (U.S. Navy), California. There are frequent employment opportunities with the federal civil service at NAS Lemoore. These civil service jobs provide support for U.S. Naval operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED and HIRED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or expected to have new openings in the near future) at NAS Lemoore include:
- Pacific Strike Fighter Wing - U. S. Pacific Fleet
- Naval Air Technical Data and Engineering Service Command (NATEC) - Detachment Lemoore
- Naval Training Systems Center
- Aircraft Intermediate Maintenance Department
- Fleet Readiness Center West Sea - Operational Detachment
- Naval Air Technical Services Facility Detachment
- Naval Aviation Engineering Service Unit
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Marine Aviation Training Support Group
- Naval Hospital Lemoore
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations