Civil Service Employment - "29" Twentynine Palms, U.S. Marine Corps
Civil Service Jobs & Employment Opportunities at Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Training Command at "29" Twentynine Palms, California. There are frequent employment opportunities with the federal civil service at Twentynine Palms U.S. Marine Corps. These civil service jobs provide support for base operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to begin hiring in the near-term) at Twentynine Palms USMC include:
- Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Command
- Marine Corps Communication-Electronics School
- Marine Wing Support Squadron 374
- Robert E. Bush Naval Hospital
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Combat Logistics Battalion-7
- 3rd Combat Engineer Battalion