Civil Service Employment - "29" Twentynine Palms, U.S. Marine Corps
Civil Service Jobs & Employment Opportunities at Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Training Command at "29" Twentynine Palms, California. There are frequent employment opportunities with the federal civil service at Twentynine Palms U.S. Marine Corps. These civil service jobs provide support for base operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED and HIRED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to begin hiring in the near-term) at Twentynine Palms USMC include:
- Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Command
- Marine Corps Communication-Electronics School
- Marine Wing Support Squadron 374
- Robert E. Bush Naval Hospital
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Combat Logistics Battalion-7
- 3rd Combat Engineer Battalion
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations