Jobs & Employment - "29" Twentynine Palms, U.S. Marine Corps
Civil Service Jobs and Employment Opportunities at Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Training Command at "29" Twentynine Palms, California. There are many reoccurring employment opportunities with the federal civil service at Twentynine Palms U.S. Marine Corps.
These civil service jobs provide support for base operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
How to Get a Civil Service Job at a Military Base
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to begin hiring in the near-term) at Twentynine Palms USMC include:
- Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Command
- Marine Corps Communication-Electronics School
- Marine Wing Support Squadron 374
- Robert E. Bush Naval Hospital
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Combat Logistics Battalion-7
- 3rd Combat Engineer Battalion
SEARCH for CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - APPLY ONLINE
Categories of civilian jobs now hiring at Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Training Command at Twentynine Palms and at other Department of Defense installations: