Civil Service Employment - Goodfellow Air Force Base (AFB) Texas
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Goodfellow Air Force Base (AFB) Texas. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Goodfellow AFB. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Goodfellow AFB include:
- 17th Training Wing
- 517th Training Group
- 344th Military Intelligence Battalion - U.S. Army
- Navy Center for Information Dominance (CID) - U.S. Navy
- Marine Corps Detachment (MARDET) - U.S. Marine Corps
- Ross Medical Clinic + medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)