Civil Service Employment - Fort Wainwright (U.S. Army) Alaska
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Fort Wainwright (U.S. Army) Alaska. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Fort Wainwright. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Fort Wainwright include:
- United States Army Alaska (USARAK)
- USARAK Aviation Task Force
- Bassett Army Community Hospital and clinics at Fort Wainwright
- Army Medical Department Activity - Alaska
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Cold Regions Test Center (CRTC)
- Northern Warfare Training Center (NWTC)