Civil Service Employment - Fort McCoy (U.S. Army) Wisconsin
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Fort McCoy (U.S. Army), Wisconsin. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Fort McCoy. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Fort McCoy include:
- 86th Training Division
- 88th Regional Support Command
- Defense Logistics Agency Disposition Services
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Fort McCoy Logistics Readiness Center
- Maneuver Area Training Equipment Site
- Headquarters, Naval Mobile Construction Battalion-25