Civil Service Employment - Fort Lee (U.S. Army) Virginia
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Fort Lee (U.S. Army) Virginia. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Fort Lee. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, military personnel and their families.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Fort Lee include:
- Headquarters, U.S. Army Combined Arms Support Command (CASCOM)
- U.S. Army Transportation School
- Army Logistics University (ALU)
- Network Enterprise Center (NEC)
- Software Engineering Center at Fort Lee
- Kenner Army Health Clinic
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Global Combat Support System (GCSS)
Fort Lee has a permanent population of approximately 80,000 (not including family members of military personnel):
- 67,400 students (temporary personnel)
- 4,694 permanent on-site military personnel
- 5,253 Department of Defense civil service personnel and other Federal civilians
- 2,799 on‐site government contractors