Civil Service Employment - Fort Knox (U.S. Army) Kentucky
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Fort Knox (U.S. Army) Kentucky. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Fort Knox. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Fort Knox include:
- 3rd Sustainment Command
- U.S. Army Human Resources Command
- United States Army Recruiting Command
- 19th Engineer Battalion
- Ireland Army Community Hospital MEDDAC
- 84th Training Command
- 100th Training Division
- 95th Training Division
- 70th Training Division
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- United States Bullion Depository (United States Mint)
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations