Civil Service Employment - Fort Hood (U.S. Army) Killeen, Texas
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Fort Hood (U.S. Army) Killeen, Texas. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Fort Hood. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Fort Hood include:
- III Army Corps
- First Army Division West
- Army Operational Test Command
- 13th Financial Management Center
- 1st Medical Brigade
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center (CRDAMC)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- 1st Cavalry Division
- 36th Engineer Brigade
- 13th Sustainment Command
- 85th Civil Affairs Brigade