Civil Service Employment - Fort Hamilton (U.S. Army) Brooklyn, New York
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Fort Hamilton (U.S. Army) Brooklyn, New York. There are periodic civilian employment opportunities at Fort Hamilton. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Fort Hamilton include:
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - North Atlantic Division
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- New York National Guard
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Military Entrance Processing Station - New York
- 1179th Transportation Brigade