Civil Service Employment - Fort Eisenhower (formerly Fort Gordon) U.S. Army - Augusta, Georgia
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Fort Eisenhower (formerly Fort Gordon) - - U.S. Army, near Augusta Georgia. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Fort Eisenhower. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Fort Eisenhower include:
- U.S. Army Cyber Center of Excellence (Cyber CoE)
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Signal Brigades
- 15th Regimental Signal Brigade
- 35th Signal Brigade
- 359th Signal Brigade
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- 132nd Engineer Detachment
- Center for Information Dominance Learning Site (U.S. Navy)
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations