Civil Service Employment - Fort Drum (U.S. Army), New York
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Fort Drum (U.S. Army) New York. There are frequent civilian employment opportunities at Fort Drum. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Fort Drum base operations, training programs, and military personnel. Qualified job candidates are encouraged to apply.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Fort Drum include:
- 10th Mountain Division
- U.S. Army Materiel Command Field Support Command (FSC)
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- 1215th U.S. Army Reserve Garrison Support Unit
- 63rd Ordnance Battalion (EOD)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- 7th Engineer Battalion
- Naval Reserve Center at Fort Drum