Civil Service Employment - Fort Bliss (U.S. Army) El Paso, Texas
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Fort Bliss (U.S. Army) Texas. Current civil service employment opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. These civil service jobs provide support for U.S. Army operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Opportunities also exist for Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions with the Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) and the Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA). Qualified job candidates are encouraged to apply.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations