Civil Service Employment - F.E. Warren Air Force Base (AFB) Wyoming
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - F.E. Warren Air Force Base (AFB) Wyoming. There are frequent civilian employment opportunities at F.E. Warren AFB. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Qualified job candidates are encouraged to apply.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at F.E. Warren AFB include:
- 90th Missile Wing (90 MW)
- Headquarters, Twentieth Air Force (20 AF)
- 153rd Command and Control Squadron (Wyoming Air National Guard)
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)