Civil Service Employment - Dobbins Air Reserve Base (ARB), Georgia
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Dobbins Air Reserve Base (AFB), Georgia. Civil service job openings providing support for base operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Entry level and qualified job candidates are encouraged to apply.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
There are periodic civilian employment opportunities at Dobbins ARB. A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or expected to have civil service openings in the near future) at Dobbins ARB include:
- 94th Airlift Wing (AW)
- Headquarters, 22nd Air Force
- Headquarters, Georgia Air National Guard
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Navy and Marine Reserve Center
- Army Reserve Center
- Transportation Proficiency Center
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations