Civil Service Employment - Creech Air Force Base (AFB) Nevada
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Creech Air Force Base (AFB), Nevada. On-base civil service job openings providing support for base operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
There are frequent civilian employment opportunities at Creech AFB. A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or expected to have civil service openings in the near future) at Creech AFB include:
- 432nd Wing
- 99th Air Base Wing (Support from Nellis AFB)
- Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC)
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- 566th Test and Evaluation Squadron
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Battlelab
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations