Civil Service Employment - Charleston Air Force Base (AFB), South Carolina
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Charleston Air Force Base (AFB), South Carolina. On-base civil service positions providing support for Air Force operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
Military units and federal agencies at Charleston AFB are now hiring (or projected to hire in the coming months). These units and agencies include:
- Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC)
- 628th Air Base Wing (628 ABW)
- 437th Airlift Wing (437 AW)
- 315th Airlift Wing (315 AW)
- Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)