Civil Service Employment - Carlisle Barracks (U.S. Army) Pennsylvania
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Carlisle Barracks (U.S. Army) Pennsylvania. These civil service jobs provide support for U.S. Army operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
U.S. Army organizations and other Carlisle Barracks on-site federal agencies now hiring (or expected to begin hiring in the near-term) include:
- Army War College
- Carlisle Barracks Logistics Readiness Center
- Dunham US Army Health Clinic
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army - Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Mission and Installation Contracting Command at Carlisle Barracks
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations