Civil Service Employment - Camp Lejeune, Marine Corps Base, North Carolina
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Camp Lejeune, Marine Corps Base, North Carolina. Civil service job opportunities providing support for U.S. Marine Corps operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian positions exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified job candidates are invited to apply.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
Some of the organizations at Camp Lejeune now hiring (or are projected to hire in the near term) include:
- II Marine Expeditionary Force (II MEF)
- Camp Lejeune Training Support Center
- U.S. Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Special Missions Training Center - U.S. Coast Guard
- School of Infantry - East (US Marine Corps)
- Medical facilities and clinics (Camp Lejeune)
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations