Civil Service Employment - Blount Island Command (BIC) U.S. Marine Corps, Jacksonville, Florida
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Blount Island Command (BIC) U.S. Marine Corps, Jacksonville, Florida. There are current employment opportunities with the Department of Defense at Blount Island Command. These civil service jobs provide a wide range of support services for U.S. Marine Corps operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Of particular hiring interest at Blount Island Command are requirements for logistics specialists, program managers, safety and occupational health specialists, accountants and financial management professionals, engineering technicians, government contract specialists, plus a wide range of other types of positions. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED and HIRED?
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations