Civil Service Employment - Beale Air Force Base (AFB) California
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Beale Air Force Base (AFB), California. Civilian employment opportunities at Beale AFB. These civil service jobs provide support for Air Force operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Current job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED and HIRED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or may hire in the near term) at Beale AFB include:
- Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC)
- 9th Reconnaissance Wing (9 RW)
- Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC)
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations