Fort Stewart - Small Business Contracting Information and Assistance
Fort Stewart - Small business contracting information and guidance for doing business at Fort Stewart. Insight regarding opportunities to serve as subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors to large prime contractors supporting operations at Fort Stewart. Information about the types of products, equipment, materials, and services procured to support this Army installation. Helpful points of contact and assistance with doing business at Fort Stewart.
Download our helpful Defense Contracting Guidebooks:
Fort Stewart (and Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah) are the home to the U.S. Army's 3rd Infantry Division. Fort Stewart is the Army's largest armor training base east of the Mississippi River. Fort Stewart is a large military complex with over 280,000 acres.
There are vast contracting opportunities for small businesses at Fort Stewart. Millions of dollars in small business set-aside contracts are awarded annually. There are also numerous opportunities for small businesses to partner with large prime contractors as vendor suppliers or as subcontractors.
Fort Stewart is located near the city
of Hinesville in southeast Georgia.
Hunter Army Airfield
Hunter Army Airfield is home of the aviation units of the U.S. Army's 3rd Infantry Division. Hunter Airfield has the Army's longest runway on the east coast. Hunter Army Airfield is supported by the Truscott Air Deployment Terminal. Hunter Army Airfield supports a broad array of military capabilities. Units deploying from Hunter Army Airfield include the 3rd Infantry Division and the 75th Ranger Regiment. Hunter Army Airfield has approximately 5,000 military and coast guardsmen on station.
Military Units and Training Organizations at Fort Stewart
- 3rd Infantry Division
- 117th Air Control Squadron 1
- 5th Air Support Operations Squadron
- 179th Military Police Company
- 188th Infantry Brigade
- 1st Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment
- 224th Military Intelligence Battalion
- 2nd Beach & Terminal Ops Company B, 4th LSB (USMC Reserves)
- 2nd Modular Battalion, 122nd Regiment
- 385th Military Police Battalion
- 3rd Battalion, 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment
- 3rd Military Police Group (CID)
- 63rd Expeditionary Signal Battalion
- 63rd Ordnance Battalion
- 6th Brigade Reserve Officers Training Corps
- 83rd Chemical Battalion
- Fort Stewart Logistics Readiness Center (LRC)
- 92nd Engineer Battalion
- AMCOM Regional Aviation Sustainment Maintenance (RASM) East
- Army Field Support Battalion
- 169th Aviation Regiment, Georgia Army National Guard
- Fort Stewart Foundry, U.S. Army INSCOM
- Georgia Garrison Training Center, Georgia Army National Guard
- Fort Stewart NCO Academy
- Southeast Region & Network Enterprise Center
- U.S. Coast Guard Air Station, Savannah
Fort Stewart - official website: www.stewart.army.mil
Fort Stewart Contracting
The Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC) at Fort Stewart provides on-post Army commands, units, and leadership with contracting support and contract administration oversight. The MICC is the primary purchasing activity supporting Fort Stewart. The MICC is located in Building 621 (on the first floor). Office hours - 7:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Fort Stewart Small Business Programs
Fort Stewart's Small Business Advisor (SBA) is an advocate for small businesses, woman owned, and small disadvantaged businesses. To learn more about these opportunities, contact the Fort Stewart Small Business Specialist.
What types of products and services are procured by Fort Stewart?
We have compiled a master list of the types of products and services that are routinely
procured commercially (or contracted for) by this defense installation and other military
bases and DoD organizations. View Master List
The Wait Can Be Long!
|What Do Military Bases Purchase?
Master list of products, materials, equipment, and services routinely purchased by military bases and DoD organizations.
|Doing Business at Military Bases
Small business opportunities and points of contact at military bases and DoD agencies across the United States.
Detailed step-by-step guidance for becoming a successful subcontractor or supplier to prime defense contractors.