Fort Bragg - Small Business Contracting Information and Assistance
Fort Bragg (U.S. Army) - Small business contracting information, upcoming requirements, and new business opportunities at Ft Bragg. Information about subcontracting opportunities with prime defense contractors supporting Ft Bragg operations is provided below. This web page also has a complilation of the categories of products and services routinely procured by the Fort Bragg contracting office.
Download our helpful Defense Contracting Guidebooks:
Fort Bragg is one of the U.S. Army's largest military installations. Ft Bragg is the home to a number of important Army organizations such as: U.S. Army Airborne Forces, Special Forces, Army Forces Command, and Army Reserve Command. Also located at Fort Bragg is the Womack Army Medical Center.
Ft Bragg has a number of tenant units and Department of Defense / U.S. Army organizations. In addition, Fort Bragg's facilities include Pope Airfield. Pope Airfield is used by the U.S. Air Force to provide airlift and logistics support for the U.S. Army and the military units assigned to Fort Bragg.
Fort Bragg has a large military and support workforce. It is home to over 48,000 military personnel and nearly 9,500 civilian and contractor employees. On an annual basis, Fort Bragg's contracting offices award / administer approximately $1 billion in contracts for base support, equipment, supplies, materiel, and services.
Military Units and Defense Organizations at Fort Bragg
- Headquarters, U.S. Army Forces Command (FORSCOM)
- U.S. Special Operations Command (USASOC)
- Headquarters, U.S. Army Reserve Command (USARC)
- XVIII Airborne Corps
- 82nd Airborne Division
- Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC)
- U.S. Air Force (USAF) Units
- 440th Airlift Wing (440 AW) Air Force Reserve unit
- 43rd Airlift Group (43 AG)
- 18th Air Support Operations Group (18 ASOG)
- 427th Special Operations Squadron (427 SOS)
- 21st Special Tactics Squadron (21 STS)
- 24th Special Tactics Squadron (24 STS)
- Air Force Combat Control School (AFCCS)
- 525th Battlefield Surveillance Brigade
- 902nd Military Intelligence
- 11th Intelligence Squadron
- 1st Theater Sustainment Command
- 3rd Expeditionary Sustainment Command
- 82nd Sustainment Brigade
- 1st Battalion, 313th Regiment (Logistics Support Battalion)
- 407th Brigade Support Battalion
- 528th Sustainment Brigade (former SOSCOM)
- 20th Engineer Brigade
- 127th Brigade Engineer Battalion
- B Company, 249th Engineer Battalion (Prime Power)
- 50th Expeditionary Signal Battalion
- 503rd Military Police Battalion
- Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command
- Installation Management Command
- 16th Military Police Brigade
- 35th Theater Tactical Signal Brigade
- 44th Medical Brigade
- 18th Field Artillery Brigade
- 108th Air Defense Artillery Brigade
- 10th Military Police Battalion (CID)
- 406th Army Field Support Brigade
- John F. Kennedy Special Warfare School and Center
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
Fort Bragg official website: http://www.bragg.army.mil/Pages/Default.aspx
Fort Bragg telephone directory: Go to - www.bragg.army.mil (select "HOME" then scroll down to "Fort Bragg Phone Book")
Fort Bragg base operator: (910) 396-0011
Small Business Opportunities and Set-Aside Contracts at Fort Bragg:
Each year, there are hundreds of new government contracting opportunities for small businesses at Fort Bragg. The Ft Bragg contracting office purchases approximately $1 billion annually via contracts and micro purchases for services, products, equipment, and support for organizations and agencies at this defense installation. Of this aggregate amount, tens of millions of dollars in contracts are set-aside for small businesses. There are also hundreds of opportunities for small businesses who are able to partner with large prime contractors as subcontractors or as suppliers. It is estimated that $204 million of Department of Defense subcontracting activity occurs in North Carolina due to defense contracts.
Ft Bragg Contracting Office -
Mission Installation Contracting Command (MICC ICO-Fort Bragg)
Installation Contracting Office
2175 Reilly Road, Stop A
Ft. Bragg, NC 28310-5000
Base Support Contracts: (910) 907-3882 or (910) 396-5143
Supply / Construction Division: (910) 907-3024
Alternate Mailing Addresses:
Installation Contracting Office
Fort Bragg, North Carolina 28307-0120
Telephone: (910) 908-1921 / (910) 908-2897
Installation Contracting Office:
Bldg 1105-2 C Stack Macomb St
Fort Bragg, NC 28310
Telephone: (910) 643-7219
Fort Bragg Small Business Office
Telephone: (910) 907-3882 or (910) 396-5143
Small businesses wanting assistance doing business with Fort Bragg should contact
the small business support specialist for this installation.
Additional Resources for Small Businesses:
What types of products and services are procured by Fort Bragg?
We have compiled a master list of the types of products and services that are routinely
procured commercially (or contracted for) by this defense installation and other military
bases and DoD organizations. View Master List
The Wait Can Be Long!
|What Do Military Bases Purchase?
Master list of products, materials, equipment, and services routinely purchased by military bases and DoD organizations.
|Doing Business at Military Bases
Small business opportunities and points of contact at military bases and DoD agencies across the United States.
Detailed step-by-step guidance for becoming a successful subcontractor or supplier to prime defense contractors.