Civil Service Employment - Cape Canaveral Space Force Station Cocoa Beach, Florida
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Cape Canaveral Space Force Station (CCSFS) Florida. These civil service jobs provide support for space operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
(NOTE: This installation is now under the command of the new U.S. Space Force.)
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
There are periodic civilian employment opportunities at Cape Canaveral SFS. Some of the units supporting Cape Canaveral SFS who are now hiring (or plan to hire in the near-term) include these organizations:
- Detachment 1 (Det 1) - CCSFS
- Space Launch Delta 45
- 45th Mission Support Group, Detachment 1, Cape Canaveral Space Force Station
Seven Keys to Getting Hired for a Federal Civil Service Position:
- Knowing how to find those position vacancies for which you are best qualified and most likely to be hired.
- Understanding how the federal civil service application and hiring process works (you must know the rules of the game!)
- Correctly setting up your own personal USAJOBS employment account.
- Knowing how to create a "high-scoring" federal resume (federal resumes are very different from corporate resumes.)
- Knowing which "Key Words" to use in your resume and application package.
- Knowing how to correctly answer "Supplemental Questions" required for many position applications.
- Knowing how to "ace" a federal job interview - it helps to know what to expect and how to prepare so you outshine the other candidates.
Categories of Federal Civil Service Occupations