Pay and Benefits of Federal Civil Service JobsFederal civil servants receive a salary that is competitive with those in private industry. The Federal Government offers civil service employees a portable retirement plan with government matching contributions. In addition, Federal civil servants receive affordable insurance plans for health, dental, vision, and life.
Federal Government civil servants also enjoy many benefits related to their work environment. These benefits include:
• Paid employment related training and education
• Possible student loan repayment
• Payment of licenses, certification and academic degrees
• Performance bonuses and pay incentives
• Annual pay increases and cost of living pay adjustments
• Paid annual leave
• Paid days off for Federal holidays
• Federal retirement programs
• Medical and life insurance plans
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?