Civil Service Employment - Yuma Proving Ground (U.S. Army) Arizona
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Yuma Proving Ground (U.S. Army) Arizona. There are periodic civilian employment opportunities at Yuma Proving Ground.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Yuma Proving Ground include:
- The Garrison at Yuma Proving Ground
- Yuma Test Center (YTC)
- Training Exercise Management Office (TEMO)
- Yuma Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) Support Laboratory
- Mission and Installation Contracting Command (MICC)
- Medical facilities and on-base health clinics
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Laguna Army Airfield