Civil Service Employment - Redstone Arsenal (U.S. Army) Huntsville Alabama
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Redstone Arsenal (U.S. Army) Huntsville, Alabama. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Redstone Arsenal.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Redstone Arsenal include:
- Headquarters U.S. Army Materiel Command (AMC)
- U.S. Army Security Assistance Command (USASAC)
- Army Contracting Command (ACC)
- U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Command (AMCOM)
- Fox Army Health Center (FAHC) and other medical facilities and on-base health clinics
- Logistics Support Activity (LOGSA)
- U.S. Army Space & Missile Defense Command (USASMDC)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- U.S. Missile Defense Agency (US MDA)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) - Missile & Space Intelligence Center (MSIC)
- U.S. Army Expeditionary Contracting Command (ECC) at Redstone Arsenal
- U.S. Army Aviation & Missile Research, Development & Engineering Center (AMRDEC)
- Army Forces Strategic Command (ARSTRAT)
- Program Executive Office – Aviation (PEO Aviation)
- Program Executive Office – Missiles & Space (PEO MS)
- Redstone Test Center (RTC)
- NASA – Marshall Space Flight Center