Civil Service Employment - Naval Base Ventura County, California
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Naval Base Ventura County, California. There are many reoccurring employment opportunities with the federal civil service at Naval Base Ventura County.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to begin hiring in the near-term) at Naval Base Ventura County include:
- Fleet Readiness Center South West - at Site Mugu
NAVAIR Weapons Division
- Naval Operational Support Center
- Naval Facilities Engineering and Expeditionary Warfare Center
- U.S. Naval Construction Force
- Center for Seabees & Facilities Engineering
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division
- NAVSEA Port Hueneme Surface Warfare Center Division
- Navy Cargo Handling Battalion 14