Civil Service Employment - Naval Base Kitsap, Washington
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Naval Base Kitsap (U.S. Navy) Washington. There are frequent employment opportunities with the federal civil service at Naval Base Kitsap.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or expected to have new openings in the near future) at Naval Base Kitsap include:
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Northwest
- NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center Puget Sound
- Naval Hospital Bremerton (NHB)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Northwest Regional Maintenance Center at Puget Sound
- Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PSNS&IMF)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) - Maritime Puget Sound