Civil Service Employment - Naval Air Station (NAS) Oceana, Virginia
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Naval Air Station Oceana (NAS Oceana) Virginia. There are many reoccurring employment opportunities with the federal civil service at NAS Oceana.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to begin hiring in the near-term) at NAS Oceana include:
- Fleet Readiness Center (Mid-Atlantic)
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training Unit
- Fleet Area Control and Surveillance Facility, VACAPES
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Navy Landing Signal Officer School
- Naval Aviation Engineering Support Unit
- Naval Aviation Meteorology and Oceanography Detachment