Civil Service Employment - Naval Air Station (NAS) North Island, California
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Naval Air Station North Island (NAS North Island), California. There are many reoccurring employment opportunities with the federal civil service at NAS North Island.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or expected to have new openings in the near future) at NAS North Island include:
- Headquarters, Naval Air Forces, U.S. Pacific Fleet
- Construction Battalion Unit 405 (CBU 405)
- Defense Enterprise Computing Center Det - San Diego
- Fleet Readiness Center Southwest
- Naval Air Technical Data and Engineering Center (NATEC)
- Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Navy Information Operations Command, San Diego
- Navy Operational Support Center North Island
- Fleet Industrial Supply Center
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)