Civil Service Employment - Naval Air Station (NAS) New Orleans
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Naval Air Station (NAS) New Orleans. There are many reoccurring employment opportunities with the federal civil service at NAS New Orleans.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or expected to have new openings in the near future) at NAS New Orleans include:
- Navy Air Logistics Office
- Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (FRCMA) - New Orleans
- Navy Reserve Professional Development Center
- Military Entrance Processing Station
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (FRCMA) at New Orleans
- Navy Operational Support Center (NOSC) New Orleans
- 377th Theater Sustainment Command (U.S. Army Reserve)
- 159th Fighter Wing - Louisiana Air National Guard (LAANG)
The Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (FRCMA) - New Orleans has 58 work centers. It provides logistics, supply, and maintenance support for U.S. Navy and Marine Corps aircraft.
NAS JRB New Orleans is home to the 377th Theater Sustainment Command (Army Reserve unit). The 377th Theater Sustainment Command provides the Army Reserve with trained and prepared military units and personnel.