Jobs & Employment - Naval Air Station (NAS) Corpus Christi, Texas
Civil Service Jobs and Employment Opportunities at Naval Air Station (NAS) Corpus Christi (U.S. Navy). There are many reoccurring employment opportunities with the federal civil service at NAS Corpus Christi. Current federal civil service positions - accepting applications from the public.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
How to Get a Civil Service Job at a Military Base
The federal agencies and Naval units now hiring (or projecting future vacancies) at NAS Corpus Christi include:
- Training Air Wing Four (TW4)
- Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi (NHCCC)
- Marine Aviation Training Support Group (MATSG-22)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Distribution Facility at Corpus Christi
- Headquarters, Chief of Naval Air Training (CNATRA)
- Veterans Health Administration
- Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA).
There are also Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) employment opportunities with the Navy Exchange Service (NEX) and the Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA).
SEARCH for CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - APPLY ONLINE
CATEGORIES of CIVIL SERVICE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: