Jobs & Employment - Naval Air Station Corpus Christi, Texas
Civil Service Jobs and Employment Opportunities at Naval Air Station (NAS) Corpus Christi (U.S. Navy). There are many reoccurring employment opportunities with the federal civil service at NAS Corpus Christi. The federal agencies and Naval units now hiring (or projecting future vacancies) at NAS Corpus Christi include:
- Training Air Wing Four (TW4)
- Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi (NHCCC)
- Marine Aviation Training Support Group (MATSG-22)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Distribution Facility at Corpus Christi
- Headquarters, Chief of Naval Air Training (CNATRA)
- Veterans Health Administration
- Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA).
These civil service jobs provide support services for U.S. Naval operations, training programs, military personnel and their families. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties, both professional and skilled trade crafts. These opportunities include Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions with the Navy Exchange Service (NEX) and the Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA). Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
Types of civilian jobs now hiring at NAS Corpus Christi and at other Department of Defense installations: