Civil Service Employment - Naval Air Station (NAS) Corpus Christi, Texas
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Naval Air Station (NAS) Corpus Christi (U.S. Navy). There are many reoccurring employment opportunities with the federal civil service at NAS Corpus Christi. These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
The federal agencies and Naval units now hiring (or projecting future vacancies) at NAS Corpus Christi include:
- Training Air Wing Four (TW4)
- Naval Health Clinic Corpus Christi (NHCCC)
- Marine Aviation Training Support Group (MATSG-22)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Distribution Facility at Corpus Christi
- Headquarters, Chief of Naval Air Training (CNATRA)
- Veterans Health Administration
- Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA).
There are also Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) employment opportunities with the Navy Exchange Service (NEX) and the Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA).