Civil Service Employment - Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) New River
Civil Service Jobs & Employment Opportunities at Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) New River. There are many reoccurring employment opportunities with the federal civil service at Marine Corps Air Station (MCAS) New River. These civil service jobs provide support for base operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the defense agencies now hiring (or projected to begin hiring in the near-term) at MCAS New River include:
- 2nd Marine Aircraft Wing (2nd MAW)
- Center for Naval Aviation Technical Training Unit (CNATT)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions
- Navy Exchange Service (NEX)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Marine Aviation Training System Sites (MATSS)