Civil Service Employment - Sheppard Air Force Base (AFB) Texas
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Sheppard Air Force Base (AFB) Texas. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Sheppard AFB.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Sheppard AFB include:
- 82nd Training Wing (82 TW)
- 82nd Medical Group (on-base medical facilities)
- 80th Flying Training Wing (80 FTW)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO)
There are over 12,500 military, civilian and contractor personnel assigned to this base. Over 60,000 students graduate annually from the combined 12,214 courses taught by all units at Sheppard AFB. The annual economic impact of Sheppard AFB is over $734 million.