Civil Service Employment - Shaw Air Force Base (AFB) South Carolina
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Shaw Air Force Base (AFB) South Carolina. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Shaw AFB.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Shaw AFB include:
- 20th Fighter Wing (20th FW)
- Headquarters, Ninth Air Force (HQ 9th AF)
- U.S. Air Forces Central (USAFCENT)
- U.S. Army Central (USARCENT)
- Third Army
- Air Force Audit Agency (AFAA)
- 20th Medical Group
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Det. 2, 372nd Training Squadron
Shaw AFB has nearly 8,000 active duty military and federal civilian personnel. The base encompasses over 3,569 acres. The base also manages 12,500 acres of DoD property at Poinsett Electronic Combat Range Complex. The Poinsett range is located southwest of Shaw AFB.