Civil Service Employment - Schriever Air Force Base (AFB) Colorado
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Schriever Air Force Base (AFB) Colorado. There are frequent civilian employment opportunities at Schriever AFB. (Note: This base has been assigned to the new U.S. Space Force.)
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Schriever AFB include:
- 50th Space Wing
- 310th Space Wing (Air Force Reserve Command)
- Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center (MDIOC)
- Joint Functional Component Command for
- Integrated Missile Defense (JFCC IMD)
- Space and Missile Systems Center Det. 11
- Air Force Technical Applications Center, Det. 46
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)