Civil Service Employment - Robins Air Force Base (AFB) Georgia
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Robins Air Force Base. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Robins AFB.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Robins AFB include:
- Warner Robins Air Logistics Complex (WR-ALC)
- 78th Air Base Wing
- 78th Medical Group and on-base clinics
- AF Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC)
- Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC) Headquarters
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- 638th Supply Chain Management Group