Civil Service Employment - Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base, New Orleans
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base (NAS JRB) New Orleans. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Joint Reserve Base New Orleans.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
These civil service jobs provide support for Department of Defense (DoD) operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Joint Reserve Base New Orleans include:
- 159th Fighter Wing - Louisiana Air National Guard (LAANG)
- Navy Air Logistics Office
- Navy Reserve Professional Development Center
- Military Entrance Processing Station
- Coast Guard Air Station - New Orleans (CGAS-New Orleans)
- Marine Air Group 49 Detachment C (DET C)
- Fleet Readiness Center Mid-Atlantic (FRCMA) at New Orleans
- Navy Operational Support Center (NOSC) New Orleans
- 377th Theater Sustainment Command (377th TSC)
- Medical facilities and clinics (on-base)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Strike Fighter Squadron 204 (VFA-204) - U.S. Navy Reserve
- Reserve Force Squadron (VR-54) - U.S. Navy Reserve