Civil Service Employment - McConnell Air Force Base (AFB) Kansas
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - McConnell Air Force Base (AFB) Kansas. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at McConnell AFB. These civil service jobs provide support for Air Force operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at McConnell AFB include:
- 22nd Air Refueling Wing (22 ARW)
- 22nd Medical Group (on-base facilities and clinics)
- 931st Air Refueling Wing (931 ARW) - Air Force Reserve Command
- 184th Intelligence Wing (184 IW) - Kansas Air National Guard
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
The 22nd Air Refueling Wing has over 2,900 military personnel and approximately 500 civilian employees. However, the total number of employees at McConnell AFB exceeds 7134 when all associate and tenant units are included. The total economic impact of the 22nd Air Refueling Wing and the other DoD units at McConnell AFB is estimated to exceed $562 million per year.