Jobs & Employment - Maxwell Air Force Base (AFB) Alabama
Civil Service Jobs and Employment at Maxwell Air Force Base (AFB) Alabama. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Maxwell AFB. Current federal civil service positions - accepting applications from the public.
These civil service jobs provide support for Air Force operations, training programs, and military personnel. Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
How to Get a Civil Service Job at a Military Base
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Maxwell AFB include:
- 42nd Air Base Wing (42 ABW)
- 908th Airlift Wing (908 AW)
- Air University
- 42nd Medical Group (on-base facilities and clinics)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) - detached unit
SEARCH for CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES - APPLY ONLINE
CATEGORIES of CIVIL SERVICE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES: