Civil Service Employment - Maxwell Air Force Base (AFB) Alabama
Civil Service Jobs & Employment - Maxwell Air Force Base (AFB) Alabama. There are numerous civilian employment opportunities at Maxwell AFB. These civil service jobs provide support for Air Force operations, training programs, and military personnel.
Applications from the public are being accepted.
Civilian job opportunities exist across a broad spectrum of skills and duties. Qualified U.S. citizens are encouraged to apply for these positions.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS - APPLY ONLINE
NEED HELP GETTING SELECTED?
A few of the on-site military units and defense agencies now hiring (or projected to hire in the near-term) at Maxwell AFB include:
- 42nd Air Base Wing (42 ABW)
- 908th Airlift Wing (908 AW)
- Air University
- 42nd Medical Group (on-base facilities and clinics)
- Nonappropriated Funds (NAF) positions base-wide
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA)
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) - detached unit